A week-long Value Orientation begins for classes VII and VIII students. Value education helps kids in many ways:
1. It gives a positive direction to the students to shape their future and even helps them to know the purpose of their life.
2. It teaches them the best way to live that can be beneficial to individuals as well as the people around them.
3. Value education also helps the students to become more and more responsible and sensible.
4. It helps them to understand the perspective of life in a better way and lead a successful life as a responsible citizen.
5. It also helps students to develop a strong relationship with family and friends.
6. It develops the character and personality of the students.
7.Value education develops a positive view of life in the student’s mind.
8. Enhance and inculcate the love for our culture and national identity.
9. Adopt and practice ethical and morally acceptable social behaviors.