Skip to content
- Help in organizing staff meeting
- Keeping minutes of every meeting
- Organizing staff gathering
- Orienting the new staff
- Organizing welcome and farewell party
- Act as a bridge between the staff members, students and the school.
- Any tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Maintaining class attendance register
- Submitting statistical information of the class at the end of every month
- Maintaining discipline and order in the classroom
- Checking uniform and personal hygiene
- Discourage students from bringing junk foods and other prohibited substances
- Discourage students from bringing electronic gadgets in the class.
- Taking utmost care of the classroom properties- fans, sockets, switches, tube lights, etc.
- Issuing and collecting textbooks
- Preparing progress report
- Granting leave maximum of 3 days
- Informing the office and sending letter if the students is absent for more than three days
- Providing guidance and counseling.
- Serve as a link between the students and the office
- Administering of Micro nutrient Supplementation Programme.
- Taking attendance in every activity of the school.
- Educating students on safety measure (fire, flood, earthquake, windstorm, etc.)
Teacher on Duty
- First person to report to school and last person to leave the school
- To conduct morning assembly
- To supervise the morning social work
- To check whether the students are coming on time and ensure that all are attending the morning assembly and other activities
- To check whether the students are in proper uniform or not.
- Writing report and submitting to the office after every Saturday SUPW.
- To coordinate and prepare for House activities- selection of participants, coaching, etc.
- To maintain house membersï¿½ records
- To maintain discipline in the house during morning Assembly
- Provide guidance and counseling to the house members
- Provide support and help him/her come to terms with their personal circumstances.
- Encourage students to come forward for guidance and counseling.
- Strengthen guidance and counseling programme in the school.